Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maddie's favorite new winter activity is for us to throw snow off the porch while she waits below and jumps in the air to catch the snow.

I also included a picture of the sky earlier today, it's been so cloudy and snowy I feel like I haven't seen the blue sky in forever!

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Cute pictures. Maddie looks like she love the snow shoveling game. Caue tried to play that game while I was snowblowing today. He quickly decided he was loosing the battle. :p:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cute pictures. Maddie looks like she love the snow shoveling game. Caue tried to play that game while I was snowblowing today. He quickly decided he was loosing the battle. :p:
Thanks! Haha yeah I don't think she would try and fight the snowblower either!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Thank you! She needs to be groomed but I decided to just give her a bath the other day myself. But the fur on her feet really does need to be trimmed and every time I try it looks horrible!
You should see Vito's feet! MAJOR grinch paws!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should see Vito's feet! MAJOR grinch paws!
Yup Maddie too!! I've been getting her groomed recently, but awhile ago I attempted to trim her paws and then I had her at the vet for an appt. I noticed the vet tech was staring at her feet because they were so choppy and looked like I had hacked away at the fur :uhoh:.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love the pictures, especially the third one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts