Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

3 goldens
This is Sophie at 6 weeks. She was orphaned at 5 weeks and adopted. she was the Beardsley's for 11 years til they moved to Minn., thought it to cold for her or due to her bad arthritis in hips and knees and we adopted her and had almost 2 years. They gave me copies of several of her puppy & other pictures and this is one of them. She was so cute.
sop4.jpg

Registered
Love all the photos

Look closely鈥︹ Teddy is holding a tennis ball 馃幘 in his mouth while posing and insisting on being worshipped by his doggy crew.

One of his favourite things to do is hold a toy in his mouth while lying on his back in the hope that his cuteness will get him attention from anyone or any fellow 4 legged friends.

Attachments

Registered
Not eligible for anything, but Kona with one of her favorite "look what I have" toys...

And, "yes, she does have a few toys" 馃槅

For what it is worth, we were taught that she could/should never win a tug-o'-war. We typically end by taking ownership of the tug-toy, and then giving it back to her. Doesn't seem to dampen her interest...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Not eligible for anything, but Kona with one of her favorite "look what I have" toys...
I'm not sure why you don't think your pic is eligible for anything. It will surely be included and be part of the fun when the Voting Poll opens later this month!
Thanks for sharing the pics, I love them all.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I think Socal had posted earlier....he was just adding supplementals for fun....Kona definitely has a great selection of toys
I checked all the previous winners for 2020 & 2021 but never thought to check for entries this month...I need more coffee:oops:

Thanks FurdogDad!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
5:45 for me but Honey gets her Dad up at about 4:15 for breakfast.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.