63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy birthday Jo-Jo!!!!
Bisous!!!!!

Attachments

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Happy Birthday Joy! She is beautiful and looks so happy with her buddies. Don't know how you got her to sit so still at the table, my girl would be feet and head up and gobbling the whole thing, plate included!

Reactions: T-Joy and BJoy

·
Joy's & Charlie's dad
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy Birthday Joy! She is beautiful and looks so happy with her buddies. Don't know how you got her to sit so still at the table, my girl would be feet and head up and gobbling the whole thing, plate included!
Thank you!
She was good girl, but just because she never tried those real meat puppy cakes :) before. Pandoras box is open now and she is hoping to celebrate her birthday every week at least once ha ha...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Happy Birthday to beautiful Joy!!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Happy Birthday, Joy!!

·
Joy's & Charlie's dad
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:thanks::thanks:
Joy sends kisses to all of you!
This black and white bichon is Joy's best, best friend. His name is Oliver and they spend lots of time together. Westie's name is Lautner and Joy considers him to be a "good" friend, but "good" and not the "best" only because he likes to kill her toys :gotme:. He has issues with teddy bear and squeaky toys ha ha...

:--heart:
:party::party::party:

·
Joy's & Charlie's mom
519 Posts
TO JOY OUR POKACHAPOC :)

Thank you my love for one year of pure love, of joy and happiness…
We did it together!
We learned how to walk on the leash; we learned how to play, not to pee at home on the carpet... to behave like a little Lady. Yes, you became a real little Lady...intelligente, obediente and joyfull :)
And especially we learned how to share happiness every single minute of our life. You saved us from sorrow when we lost your brother and sister one after another in only four days, last April. You gave us hope and wish to continue and to love, love …and survive.
Thank you Love!!!
You are our precious Love and we are living in the Hope that you will stay with us as long as possible in good health and happiness. We are praying God for it every day.

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mom and Dad forever :):--heart:

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
How could I miss this!?!? Happy 1st Birthday sweet girl, best wishes for happy, healthy and long, long life. Mama (or dad maybe
) made really nice birthday cake.
Sretan rodjendan secerkice moja, sve najbolje da te u zivotu prati. Saljem ti puno poljubaca i zagrljaja.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Better late than never - Joy, you are beatifull and such a good behaved boy! We celebrate a dog who brings happiness and fills people lives with joy and fun. Happy birthday Joy!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Joy. Sorry we're a little late, looks like LOTS of fun !

·
Joy's & Charlie's mom
519 Posts
Jou's second Birthday!

I was absent but it shouldn't be the reason not to post the photos of my Love's second Birthday. Anyway I am celebrating every Day her Birthday. She brightened my life. With her on my side, I feel that I live a complete Life, something that only humans could never give me like she does!

I love Her to death, she is my Life. It is as it is and I am happy for that <3

Thank you Joy!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts