Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jordan would like your help in picking out her costume for her debut Howleween party. I will be post a couple of choices every couple of days. The Friday before Halloween, we will have a vote.:p:
Grandma made her this darling Minnie Pearl outfit
And got her this Halloween sweater, which looks cute with a witch's hat
Not sure what happen to the Pink Poodle costume, it fit her fine a month ago :p:

Attachments

·
Kim & Flora
6,104 Posts
Omg she looks so MISERABLE in that pink poodle costume, that one in my mind should be out out out! I don't really "do" dogs in costumes, but I will admit that the first one is really cute, and she looks happy in it.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omg she looks so MISERABLE in that pink poodle costume, that one in my mind should be out out out! I don't really "do" dogs in costumes, but I will admit that the first one is really cute, and she looks happy in it.
It will be going to one of the smaller dogs. Stupid me, I should have taken a pic when it fit her, it was very cute and she looked happy.

·
Kim & Flora
6,104 Posts
It will be going to one of the smaller dogs. Stupid me, I should have taken a pic when it fit her, it was very cute and she looked happy.

Aw, that's probably why she's not so keen on wearing it. It's just too small. I'm sure it looks really cute on a smaller dog.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw, that's probably why she's not so keen on wearing it. It's just too small. I'm sure it looks really cute on a smaller dog.
Lesson learned : Do not buy costumes for growing puppies unless you plan to use them right away !:p:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Minnie Pearl...too cute and it is different!

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Minnie Pearl for sure! I LOVE it!!!! Adorable!!!!!

·
& Golden Roxy And Roo To
2,023 Posts
Minnie Pearl vote here too!!!! OMG ...but she looks fabulous in the witch costume to. But, the Minnie Pearl costume seems just right :)

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
She looks like a little sweetheart in the Minnie Pearl costume!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts