Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She loved it all. Wish we could have spent more time on the beach, the day was perfect. But it was probably better she didn't get all sandy since she insisted on sleeping in the bed !:D

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures. I love the one of her next to the sign it is a postcard for the inn. They may want to steal it for advertising. She has grown up so much and is so pretty. Where is her bathing suit?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wow. Nice pictures. Jordan is growing up so fast. She is beautiful.
Was that bed, a king size bed, all for her or did she have to share it?
What a great trip you must have had. . . I love the beach.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Wonderful pictures and I agree the one with the sign is definately a postcard. Jordan is so beautiful and know she made you proud. Love when we go places we can take the dogs.

Reactions: Claire's Friend

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
fantastic photos! She sure looks lovely these days.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Lovely pictures! Jordan is such a beautiful dog.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Jordan is a doll, what a beautiful girl!!! She's just got that look that made me fall head over heels for Goldens.

We did have a nice day here in California yesterday, great day for the beach. I took Woody for a long walk along the river and he had an absolute BLAST playing in the water, chasing birds, just being a dog. It was just one of those special days.

Pete

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
I love the look on her face in the picture where she's laying on the bed and looking at the camera, it's like she's saying "what? I'm allowed" hehe. I can't wait til the nicer weather comes and we can take Moose to the beach. Last year he loved it, a little scared of waves. excited to see what he's going to be like this summer.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the compliments on Jordan. I am so in love with her, she could be green and I would still think she is perfect. One of the things I really love about her lines is that they all seem to keep kind of a puppy face. She is so much fun and makes things so much more fun !!!:p:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts