1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What: Jordan's Birthday bash!!

When: 4/17/2013 2:00 pm PST

Where: Golden Retriever forum

Just wanted to remind everyone of sweet J's Birthday party this Wednesday!! For all of those that plan on attending, we are going to have CONTESTS!!

CONTEST 1: Most awesome Birthday post!! This is your chance to be CREATIVE!!

CONTEST 2: Who knows Jordan Best?! Let's see who can answer the most questions correct!! DON'T POST YOUR ANSWERS ONLINE, INSTEAD PM the answers to Princess Di

Here are the questions:

1. What was Jordan named after?
2. Was is Jordan's favorite color?
3. What is Jordan's cat's name ?
4. Who is Jordan's GRF boyfriend ?
5. When is Jordan's Gotcha Day ?
6. Why do we call her "J" ?
7. What is her middle name?
8. What state was she born in ?
9. What was her first favorite "toy"?
10. What is Jordan's favorite thing to do ?

How many answers do you know?! You can find the answers here on the forum in Claires Friends posts about Jordan!! Winner's will be announced at 9:00 pm EST!!

Prizes are:

1. the Book Pure Gold by Holli Pfau - Holli is donating proceeds this month to Andy's name to his rescue group in Tennessee!!
2. a basket of treats and toys hand selected by Jordan!!

Attachments

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
Ollie .... focus on studying, kiddo

So, I'm doing yard work. I come back inside and I see Ollie ogling the treats in the J's birthday party contest basket. LOL

Focus on the task at hand, Ollie. Time to study! :D I smell Cake Ollie.JPG :D

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
Ollie is just the cutest boy!! He just might walk off with all the prizes!!
He's a typical young kid distracted by toys and food

He has to study!! I'm not holding out much hope will LOL :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ticket and I will be there....actually I will be at work, but i will bring my iPad and go online with it so I don't get in trouble on the work's network. Ticket will be watching the forum activity from my Mom's iPad. Too bad they don't make an iPad for dogs....it could be called an iPaw.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Ticket and I will be there....actually I will be at work, but i will bring my iPad and go online with it so I don't get in trouble on the work's network. Ticket will be watching the forum activity from my Mom's iPad. Too bad they don't make an iPad for dogs....it could be called an iPaw.
That's what Jordan wants...an "iPaw" !!!:p::p::p:
I sent your answers on up to Princess Di, Joy.

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
Looking forward to J's big B-Day celebration!!

I remember reading a book when I was 5 called "Go, Dog, Go!". Haven't thought about it in in years ... until now.

It describes exactly what's happening here as we celebrate J's 2nd birthday with her angel of a mom Wednesday at 2 pm PST! :D

"red dogs, blue dogs, big dogs, little dogs—all kinds of wonderful dogs—riding bicycles, scooters, skiis, and roller skates and driving all sorts of vehicles on their way to a big dog party ..."

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hope that sweet J is getting a little rest, for all of the festivities this week!! She is going to need her strength to open all of the presents, read all of the cards and PARTY Wednesday 4/17 at 2:00 EST!!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
NEW contest added !!!

Everyone who posts a birthday greeting will have their name put into a hat and the Birthday Dog will draw a winner !! This may seem silly and trivial at a time like this, but I think everyone could use a smile...:wave:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We can definitely use a smile! And sweet J is just the gal for the task!!

You should not feel that way about it being a time like this. True, this is a terrible time. But whether it be with J's party or with anything that is planned. Terrorists are only successful and win if we allow them to disrupt our lives.

If only people were like Goldens, there would never be evil acts like yesterday! The world would be a happy and peaceful place.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts