Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I can't believe it's been so long. Today Jordan is 9 months old, I can hardly believe it. Also it was 1 year ago today, that I got an e-mail from Erica telling me she had found a girlfriend for Teller and the idea of "Baby J" began to be real:p:. Today is also the birthday of 2 of my RB girls Courtney and Morgan.:bigangel::bigangel:,so a VERY good day here. I got to take J and Rose up to Club Gold last weekend, but there was no snow :no:. Hopefully next month. They still had a blast. This was the first time up there with Jordan totally off leash. It made my heart so happy to see Goldens up there having such a great time, I know my Angel girls are happy too. I had a chance to make a little memory garden in their honor. Planted over 100 bulbs in the rocks. It is the same place we used to always take our pictures.
Jordan is still just the greatest little puppy, every thing I ever wanted and more. We are continuing on with her training classes, waiting and waiting and waiting for her to be old enough for agility.:rolleyes: I already miss her as a puppy, but she is turning into a fine little girl. Now we call her "PJ", which stands for Perfect Jordan !!!:p: Hoping to get together with Kira and Ticket soon :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wow, Jordan is getting so grown up. What a lovely lady that girl is becoming! I just love the garden that you planted for your girls! Please take pictures when the bulbs are blooming this spring.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Jordan is getting more and more pretty each day. I cant believe she is 9 months old. It seems like yesterday you called me and told me about picking her up. I cant wait to see the pictures of the memorial garden for the girls once the bulbs pop up and bloom.

Reactions: Claire's Friend

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Jordan is perfect :) And so is the memorial.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
What a cutie, PJ is....and loved the memorial too. Great pics, Susan Marie.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Jordan is growing up... can't believe it! What a beautiful day and memorial to your RB girls.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
wow, I can't believe she's that old already! She is simply lovely. The memorial garden is so touching, it brings tears to my eyes.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
It seems like just a month ago that your brought PJ home - time is going by too quickly.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,546 Posts
Miss PJ is becoming one beautiful golden girl, where has the time gone?

The Memorial Garden to your girls is beautiful, looking forward to seeing the bulbs in bloom.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Susan Marie

It is so hard to believe that Jordan is already 9 months old!
She is such a doll!!
Who is the other Golden Ret. in pic with her?

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is Rose Lee. She lives next door and is Jordan's very best friend. Jordan is the first dog that Rose has ever gotten along with.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
I hope Morgan and Courtney had a great b-day at the bridge. Love the garden you made, I have planted Daffs every year for a while and they do increase in numbers every year. Hard to believe Jordan is 9 months now!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think my favorite part about her right now is her "off" button. I am hoping 9 year old Rose will grow one...SOON !!!;)

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Susan

I am so glad that Jordan and Rose have one another!!
I love your tree with all of your Bridge Girls names on it!!
How is the other Golden your friend has?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts