Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIP Jordan 08/15/1997 - 10/02/2009

Our furry baby passed away today. He survived cancer for 5 years but today, he succumbed to a tumor on his spleen. Our wonderful vet helped us give him a peaceful, gentle, pain-free departure. It was much too soon for us even after 12 fabulous years. He will always be our first baby. I must go cry now...

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. What a beautiful dog he was!

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
So sorry to hear about Jordan's passing. He looks like a very sweet boy. Many of the members here have gone through the same heartache as you have.

Our thoughts are with you.

Peace,

SJ

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of Jordan. He was a very handsome guy and I know the pain is hard. May your memories and the love you shared help to heal some of your pain. No time is long enough with our loved ones. Run Free Sweet Boy. You are loved so much.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy. Run hard at the bridge sweet Jordan.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am so very sorry. He was such a beautiful boy. Twelve years doesn't even seem long enough, I know. I've been there too.

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
Jordan was a beautiful boy. I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye, but you did the most loving thing for him. How wonderful that he survived cancer for 5 years.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I'm so sorry. Godspeed sweet Jordan. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I forgot to tell you that picture of him on the beach is just gorgeous. Such a happy guy.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I'm so sorry and sad that you lost Jordan. He is a beautiful doggie that I know brought you so much love, joy and happiness. Bless you and be well.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss - Jordan was a beautiful old gold.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Our senior goldens indeed have and always will, a special place in our hearts.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. You will miss him so I know, but remember what a great life he had and how lucky you were to share it. RIP Jordan.
Handsome boy.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
So sorry for your loss of Jordan, he is a beautiful boy, and letting him go peacefully to the bridge is the final act of love we can give them

Run free play hard and sleep softly Jordan

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss. Jordan was a beautiful boy. Rest in Peace Jordan.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts