Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed it today. It's pretty funny. Does anyone know how long it will last?:p:

Reactions: Karen519

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally forgot about it, I don't think my Field puppies ever got it. Let's see if someone else knows what I am talking about. I will post a pic soon.;)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Is it when they have puppy fur and have adult fur. And the adult fur being on the top of the back looking like a toupee. The only other thing I could think of was having a little wiggle butt like a flirty girl. LOL

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, you totally got it. Maybe I should have said toupee. I think everyone else is too young to remember wiggletts.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Coop has this too! He is so light you almost don't see it, but if you run your hands down his back it is definately harder fur, sticks up a bit and for a few weeks looked weird. I am excited about his new coat, but sad to lose all that soft puppy fuzz.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
need photos! need photos!~!!

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
:worthless

(Hee, hee, hee, always wanted to use that icon ;))

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
^^ Hee hee. I love those smiles, too.

Tesia never got an entirely "adult" coat. She has a stripe of adult fur down her back, that is courser and curled, but everything else stayed soft and puppy fur-like.

I can't wait to see this wigglette of which you speak!

·
Registered
639 Posts
^^ Hee hee. I love those smiles, too.

Tesia never got an entirely "adult" coat. She has a stripe of adult fur down her back, that is courser and curled, but everything else stayed soft and puppy fur-like.

I can't wait to see this wigglette of which you speak!
So far this seems to be happening with Ozzy too. I hope it stays this way. He's so soft everywhere but his back.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Must See

Must see picture of the Wiglette!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Casey looked like a reverse skunk there for awhile too! :p: but he's got some adult hair on the sides so he lost that look a while back...

·
gone
1,443 Posts
wiglette? never heard of that, Bayne has what I refer as a shawl on his shoulders, that's the part that stands up when he's in alert mode and using his deep warning bark. He still has such smooth hair down his back and sides with a little feathering happening, his tail is beautiful though. Will have to get some posing pics for you guys. Another 2 weeks and we can't post in this forum anymore...he'll be a year old.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The picture that immediately came to my mind was the wiggle that they make when they walk, sort of the back legs sway left and the front part goes right...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts