Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I am so sorry. You gave each other happy years of love and many of us know how much this hurts.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Thank you. I was so happy having an extended time with him and delighted in his smiles and getting in to "trouble".

Thank you. Yes, please add him to the Rainbow Bridge List. He is reunited with BigAm who has been there a year and a half.
I have added dear Jonah to the list. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy x

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome Jonah. So heartbreaking:(
Thank you. Yes, my heart has been broken.
Such very sad news and as one of many Forum members who has traveled this road, only time will make a difference. What a beautiful boy he was. I am so very sorry for your loss.
Thank you. Yes, that road has been traveled before.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss of big, handsome Jonah. I can see why people would stop and want to pat him and hug him - he's just beautiful.

I also lost my heart and soul dog, Nikki to cardiac hemangiosarcoma. Even 23 years later, reading your words about this cruel disease was like a kick in the gut. And so little has been learned about it in all those years.

Sending you prayers and healing thoughts for comfort.

Godspeed, Jonah.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm so very sorry for your loss of big, handsome Jonah. I can see why people would stop and want to pat him and hug him - he's just beautiful.

I also lost my heart and soul dog, Nikki to cardiac hemangiosarcoma. Even 23 years later, reading your words about this cruel disease was like a kick in the gut. And so little has been learned about it in all those years.

Sending you prayers and healing thoughts for comfort.

Godspeed, Jonah.
Thank you. We went the Yunnan Baiyao and Turkey Tail route for his treatment instead of surgery and chemo because of the potential side effects and Jonah spending a whole day in a clinic. He was a trooper and was extra spoiled his last 2 months. I miss him terribly but it was time to let him run free again.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts