Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonah lost his battle to cardiac hermangiosarcoma on Thursday, June 25. He gave me a little over 2 months of love after his diagnosis in April. I will be able to talk about it later but for now this is about all I can write.

This is the last photo he took in my pasture a few weeks ago.
DSC_3103-Edit_HDR - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Jonah was gorgeous, and clearly beloved. I hope some peace finds your heart soon.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost Jonah. He was simply magnificent! What a gorgeous boy! You gave him a great life.....

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
I'm very sorry. It's such an unforgiving disease. I'm glad you had extra time with him after the diagnosis. Kind thoughts coming your way.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Jonah, sending you comforting hugs. Please let me know if you would like him added to The Rainbow Bridge List x

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I am so very sorry to read this. I did not realize Jonah was in the winning picture for June and until this morning did not realize he was diagnosed with this heartbreaking disease. I read through your update posts on Jonah. I am so glad you had some extra time to spend with him. He was such a beautiful boy. My heart just breaks for you. Take care.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that you gave him a long life of love and happiness.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It made me very sad to read this, he was a beautiful boy. My thoughts are with you, hugs.
Thank you. It was hard to let him go.
I'm so sorry you lost Jonah. He was simply magnificent! What a gorgeous boy! You gave him a great life.....
Thanks, Jonah did have a very full life and so many people came up to him.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm very sorry. It's such an unforgiving disease. I'm glad you had extra time with him after the diagnosis. Kind thoughts coming your way.
Thank you. I was so happy having an extended time with him and delighted in his smiles and getting in to "trouble".
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Jonah, sending you comforting hugs. Please let me know if you would like him added to The Rainbow Bridge List x
Thank you. Yes, please add him to the Rainbow Bridge List. He is reunited with BigAm who has been there a year and a half.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am so very sorry to read this. I did not realize Jonah was in the winning picture for June and until this morning did not realize he was diagnosed with this heartbreaking disease. I read through your update posts on Jonah. I am so glad you had some extra time to spend with him. He was such a beautiful boy. My heart just breaks for you. Take care.
Thanks. Yes, it was bittersweet to see him and Amber both tugging at the frisbee. We had a beautiful 2 months extra of a spoiled life together.
I'm so sorry .
Thank you!
Thank you for sharing the photo of Jonah with the post, he looks like the dog of a lifetime. My heart goes out to you, I wish you'd been given a little more time.... Thinking of you.
Thank you. I will share a post later about him and what he did for me during our life together.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that you gave him a long life of love and happiness.
Thank you. I sure wanted to keep that life going just one more day but that was what I woke up thinking every morning after his diagnosis.

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
Such very sad news and as one of many Forum members who has traveled this road, only time will make a difference. What a beautiful boy he was. I am so very sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts