Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I know that lately I am not present in this forum as often as I would want to, which is somewhat contrary to my promise of being more active.
But the reality is, that I've being very busy at work (firm I work for being sold twice in a row) and also with upgrading my skills (currently I am doing lot of studying for certain certification exams I have to pass before the year's end).
Additionally, I am also trying to finally spend some time on couple of other projects of mine, which I've never really had time to work on. Those are the main reasons behind my forum absence, but to be honest, after many years of doing 24/7 forum support, I am also enjoying this little break.
So, while I do visit our forum almost daily, I mostly just check if everything is ok and step out.
To put on some better behavior, here is couple of shots of me with Kia and Lila, taken this weekend.

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It looks like a great day with the girls. Laughed at the one of the butt in the air, must have been something great smelling under the leaves.
Hope your work gets better.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Lovely pics there, looks like you all had a great day - love the headless dog pic

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi Joe :wavey: I love the 2 pictures where they look like twins. It's good to see some pics of the girls that were the reason that you started this wonderful forum, they're beautiful.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
The girls are lookin' great! And good to see you, too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.