Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the same here as I am everywhere. I'm Jo Ellen! And I have Daisy, my 6 year old golden retriever. She's my only golden and we have a lot of fun together!

She recently had ACL surgery (about 3 weeks ago). It's been a very stressful time for us but she's doing really well. Took her to the vet yesterday for a checkup and the vet was very pleased. She's taken this very well, better than me. But that's Daisy ... she's always been a very easy dog to manage, even in this.

Daisy's favorite thing to do is fish. She catches fish! It took her about 1-1/2 years to learn how but now she's awesome to watch. Sometimes she comes up with more than one fish !! She has really impressed me throughout the years, first with her determination and persistence, then her awesome skill and concentration. I've never seen anything like it, in any other dog. She's a riot. She lives to fish. She's actually very well known in our area for what she does. Great entertainment. At least I think so :p:

So that's Daisy and me.

:wavey:

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Glad to see you made it here!!!! Hope she is feeling much better soon. Tell Daisy she will be fishing in no time, LOL!!!!

Janis :wavey:

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see familiar people here :)

PeggyK, you're new to me. I don't believe I've seen you around before. I'll have to check out the forums to get to know you better. Yes, Daisy is an amazing friend. She's my touchstone. She takes very good care of me, I am grateful for her. Everyday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts