Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,189 Posts
Oh what a real CUTIE.... Beautiful photos but love the last shot going for the donuts.... LOL...

Reactions: Karen519

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
The pictures say it all, he is cute and happy puppy.

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
JJ is CC! (cute-cute!)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments everybody. We couldn't be happier with our little guy, and he sure does like to smile a lot. I don't know who's is bigger, his or ours :)

JJ is absolutely adorable. I just love his smile! How are things going with the dogwalking? Looks like a loved and spoiled pup you got there!
Things seem to be going alright with the dogwalker after that one kitty litter incident, from what we know at least since we're not here when the walker is :crossfing

I did however stay home one day sick, and I happened to be awake when the walker came. So I sat quietly in the room and listened and it sounded like he and JJ were having a blast. Then I watched out the window and he played with him quite a bit and even brushed him. I was pleased with what I saw and heard so I think JJ's in good hands.

JJ's getting a big surprise next week, too. My gf and I happened to come into a little bit of money. Not a lot, but enough to fence in our front yard so JJ can have the run of the place. We don't even own the house, but we managed to get our landlord to agree as long as we paid for it - why wouldn't they, it's boosting the value of THEIR home and costing them nothing. I talked to some people and got a good price, so by mid-week next week, we'll have a fenced in yard for him to run around and exert himself in. That's how far we're willing to go to please our boy. I told my gf, if we move, we may take the fence with us - concrete footings and all :bowl:

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
What a cute guy! I bet it made you feel really good to hear and see how well your dog walker was taking care of him.

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
What a cutie, looks like a very happy puppy!! :)

Where did you get that blue holey ball in the third picture. I have seen those in multiple people's pictures but I couldn't find it at my pet store..

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a cutie, looks like a very happy puppy!! :)

Where did you get that blue holey ball in the third picture. I have seen those in multiple people's pictures but I couldn't find it at my pet store..
We got that one at Petsmart. It comes in several sizes. I'm not sure which size that is (GF just told me that we have the medium one, so I guess that would be the 6.5" one). If you can't find one at your local pet store, here's a link to them on Petsmart - JW Pet Hol-ee Roller - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

He loves it. To really get him going, we take the Kong with one of his Nylabones shoved in it and we slide the other end of the bone through one of the smaller openings in the ball. He plays with it for a long while after that, trying to get the bone out of the ball.

Edit: For the record, that ball is pretty durable, too. He has yet to chew any pieces off of it, which surprises me since he pretty much tears every other toy apart in a matter of days, if not hours at that.

·
Future golden owner <3
14 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous and looks so happy! I followed what was going on when you and your girlfriend were trying to sort out having JJ and working full time, and I'm so, SO pleased that it's working out grandly for you all :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts