Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I couldn't see anything but the picture of the couch and table- no movement.
What did I do wrong?
They were hiding most of the day. I'm going to try a different camera position and am setting up a second camera for tomorrow. Hopefully between one of the two I'll get to see what they are actually up to.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok, today will be round 2. I've added a second camera (good thing I never throw away old computers, lol), but if they lay down where they did yesterday you should be able to see them on the original channel. The link for camera II is here:
Boys at Home II on USTREAM: .

I know Ozzie likes to look out the window, so I that's where I set this one up. It's going to make me sad though because I know he stands there and cries for a bit when I leave.... heard it yesterday. About to spray down some of the furniture with bitter apple... hopefully he won't like the taste!!

Julie, Jersey and Oz

·
Registered
981 Posts
They are both having a nap together! I always miss the action shots.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Oz

Yes, I heard Oz whine only once.

I am home all day now since I lost my job, and my two just sleep or look out the window.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Don't let that whining make you feel too bad... he does that while I'm here too. I think he just wants to go out and say hi to every person and critter he spots out there. He's a drama queen, lol. They were on camera napping most of the day, until they moved to the one corner of the living room not covered by the camera, lol. If I didn't know better I'd think they did it on purpose.

Oh well, here we go again. Got home from work early but now it's time to hit the gym!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Now they're both napping by the window. I'm jealous...much rather be napping than working ;)
No destruction today right? Hopefully the bitter apple worked and Ozzie has earned his freedom. How old is he?

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Is that them napping on the floor behind the couch on the top of the screen? Can't really tell because it's kinda dark but I think that's them??

Oh yes, the joy of my dogs rip my couch to shreds on camera while watching horrified at work. Glad you haven't had that happen.. yet. ;)

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Is that them napping on the floor behind the couch on the top of the screen? Can't really tell because it's kinda dark but I think that's them??

Oh yes, the joy of my dogs rip my couch to shreds on camera while watching horrified at work. Glad you haven't had that happen.. yet. ;)
Yeah, that was them. I forgot to turn the hall light back on, so once the sun shifted it was pretty dark on camera.

Gee thanks for the well wishes there, lol

No damage today! Yay Ozzie!! Now it's time to snuggle with my boys (yeah right... they're ready to go romp in the yard!)

Julie, Jersey and Oz

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
So cute

They are both so cute!! Saw Ozzie looking out window today and then Jersey joined in!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts