Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry for your loss Sandra ): stay strong, and sending my condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. please take care.

Premium Member
I am so very sorry. Through your posts, we all could see what a wonderful man Jerry was. Thank you for sharing the pictures. My deepest sympathy.鉂

Registered
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for sharing the beautiful images of Jerry with your pups; they'll find each other on the other side.

Registered
Oh Sandra, I am so very sorry to hear this. I feel as though I got to know Jerry through your posts and stories. He was a good man, and I know you and your family will miss him.

Registered
Sandra, I'm so very sorry for the loss of Jerry, sending you my deepest condolences and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers x

Registered
Sandra, I am so very sorry. This was not the news I was hoping to see. Sending you heartfelt condolences.

Karen
Sandra, I'm so very sorry to hear about Jerry's passing. My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Keeping you in my prayers.

Registered
I'm so very sorry for your loss, Sandra......

Registered
I'm so sorry to read this, Sandra. My heart goes out to you and your family. May you find comfort in the happy memories of all of your years together.

charlie's Mum
So so sorry. Please take care of yourself. I have always followed your posts so feel I can send this message.

Registered
I鈥檓 so sorry for your loss! Sounds like he was a wonderful man and that you were blessed with a great relationship! You will be in my prayers! Hugs!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts