1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR ME????

CAN I PLAY WITH IT NOW???

SO MUCH FUN!!!

THAT DUCK SURE TAKES ALOT OUT OF YOU....

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
How sweet! I love the look of anticipation in his eyes in the first picture. He really loves his new ducky! It appears he has a new best friend. Really cute pictures of Jaxson, he is beautiful!

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is pretty nice to his stuffies, I have had a few now since we got him 2 months ago and they lasted... he slept with it last night. I think he is really proud of it cause right off the bat he could find the noise maker.

The first pic was hard to get cause all he wanted to do was jump and get get it... that was a huge test of sit and stay:)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a beautiful little boy you have there.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Jaxson sure does look happy with his new duck. Great pictures.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Cute pictures. Our girls tend to play tug of war or over stuffed toy then proceed to "de-stuff" them fairly quick.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Lucky dog!! Molson had the goose when he was about that age and although he was super nice to it for the first few months, and all of a sudden it was in pieces! I just replaced it with the duck which was promptly de-stuffed and de-squeaked in about a week!

Here he is at about 16 weeks with his goose.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
So cute...I love the first picture. We have two ducks, a bear and a stuffed dog all waiting for repair downstairs on the sewing table.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts