Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ☺

As this morning i managed to get a few shots before work i decided to finally get all together and create a proper photo post for my boy ☺ He’ll be turning 4 months on the 8th so I need to get more shots of Javi ( short for the spanish “Javier”, read “rahvee”) as he is growing like a weed ☺
Hope you enjoy ☺

As a Professional photographer i’m ashamed and have to admit my lazyness and that a lot of them are taken with my phone as i carry the “big gun” around all day and most times get lazy to get it out once I get home :s lol

Javi, born on September 8th 2011

His mom and litter ☺ (he’s in there somewhere ☺ )

The day I got him ☺ my birthday, and he was short of turning 3 months

Javi’s first weeks at home ☺

A drawer is a as good as any place to sleep ☺

I surf, he sleeps ☺

Who? Me?

Sleepy...

hey there, ladies ;)

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Xmas ☺

my aunt knitted Him a hat with ear holes lol

today’s shots ☺

plane? Where??

One of His xmas presies was this harley davidson bone that makes motor noises lol

Moves like Jagger? Lol

He loves the patch of grass in the front of the house and would eat it all day if we let him lol

Dogshow posing? Lol

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
OMG how adorable Javi is! The wink and the hat with the earholes are SOOOO cute!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He is so cute. I'm in love with him now too. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Absolutely adorable pictures. Javi is very handsome and photogenic pup :)

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks :) and its hell to photograph him cause everytime i get the big camera out he immediatly rushes to lick the lens lol So i end up taking a lot more with my phone cam :)

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone :) this afternoon i tried to replicate a poster I had as a kid of a golden puppy holding a rose in his mouth lol didnt use a real rose like the poster but a big plush red rose an ex gave me some years ago on valentines day :p needless to say , he didnt stand still long and kept trying to rip it apart so the results were as expected: totally wrong lol oh well , I tried. Tomorrow i'll post the pic of the poster and the best one i managed to get :)

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just came back home with Javi from his first walk to the beach and back and i dont know who's more tired, him or me lol trying to keep up with him and take pictures at the same time wasnt easy :) the afternoon is gorgeous here today so the beach was full of people and other dogs and javi was a trooper with everyone :) His only issue was too much going on at the same time lol Now that he is taking a well deserved nap i'm downloading all the pics and see what i managed to get even though he kept running towards me to egg me on lol

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And here are a couple of today's first beach experience :) He didnt go in the water but didnt fear it either. He was way more interested in running from and towards me (which made it hard to get a lot o pics since i ran with him like a mad woman lol ) or making friends with the dogs there and running and playing with them in the sand :)

Running like mad through the sand :)

New friends :)

He'd walk to the water's edge and wag his tail but never actually went in because he'd suddenly get distracted by the other dogs running in the sand behind him :) maybe next time a swim is in order :)

one tired but happy pup :)

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi everone :) the winter here is still pretty mild and the sunny days keep coming so today I had a day off and took my boy back to the beach after lunch :) He loves it and doesnt get enough of playing with other dogs and asking passers by for a cuddle :) today he did venture a bit in the surf encouraged by me (who got my track pants soaked and some older dogs that were there :)

Making new friends ☺

running like mad towards me ☺

a bit of a rest ..

.. and back to playing ☺

taking one last look at the sea before walking home

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
awww what wonderful pics! And a beautiful place for Javi to play!

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yesterday was Javi's time for his first bath. He had gone to the beach the day before and happily frolicked on the surf and seeweeds so a clean up was in order.

So in he went to the tub. He was a bit scared at first and tried to escape a couple of times when i first wet him with the shower but once the shampoo went on he sat there, looking really serious lol

afterwards i reached for the towel and he let me dry him off for some 2 minutes than ran off straight to my bedroom and thought the conforter on my bed was a great place to roll and dry off lol I called my mom in to help, grabbed him there and my mom came in with the brush and blowdrier and he tried to run away once but ended figuring out the effort was futile and the warm air was feeling nice so he laid there till we got him all dried :)

I was so proud i didnt mess up too much. So my dad got a little team (football/soccer) jersey and put him on him for a couple of pics :)

feeling proud of myself i got my gear ready and off i went as it was a game day at my team and i had to go shoot it. I left Javi with my brother and his girlfriend and they were going to take him for a good walk while i was gone :) So off to work i go. Just before the match started i called my brother so check how Javi behaved on his walk and surprise surprise! My brother decided to take him to the beach front again and javi, while playing with other dogs decided that it was a great idea to go roll in the surf and seeweeds again lol My brother felt so guilty he immediately rinsed him off again and dried him off. From what i hear he behaved very well with the blowdrier again so, not so bad lol

puppies... gotta love them :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts