Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a new year and a new contest. Rosegold has chosen a fun theme, "Party Time".
(Unfortunately kh79 has not responded with a new theme so the honor goes to rosegold.)

Goldens love to have fun and party. Share those party pics!

Entries will be accepted until Thursday, January 20th.
Please, one entry per membership.
We love seeing extra pics, just remember that the first one submitted will be entered in the voting poll.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.

Good news, it's a new calendar year so everyone can enter!!

Here's an example photo from rosegold
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

Registered
It's a new year and a new contest. Rosegold has chosen a fun theme, "Party Time".
(Unfortunately kh79 has not responded with a new theme so the honor goes to rosegold.)

Please, one entry per membership.
We love seeing extra pics, just remember that the first one submitted will be entered in the voting poll.
As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.

Good news, it's a new calendar year so everyone can enter!!

Here's an example photo from rosegold
View attachment 888244
Sorry for the late response we were away! I love the theme that rosegold chose馃槏.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the late response we were away! I love the theme that rosegold chose馃槏.
We're all just glad that you were on vacation and not something else.

Super Moderator
Kaizer at our annual Christmas/New Year鈥檚 Party in 2020. I don鈥檛 remember what the game was, but I do know that cup wasn鈥檛 supposed to be in his mouth LOL. Everyone鈥檚 faces in the background of the second picture just kind of kills me cause this was a very 鈥渙n brand鈥 Kaizer move. Unsure if it comes across clearly in the pictures, but he was very happy with his prize and also very happy to give it back (a testament to how far my little resource guarder has come!)

Third picture was taken on the same day, courtesy of my friend who took the pic in my signature and took the dogs Christmas pics this year :).
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Working animal

Dog Trousers Carnivore Mammal Dog breed

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.