Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Even when he's sleeping.....if its not right under his chin, its close by lol(mongoose top right) but this picture of him sleeping that i got about a week or two ago will forever be one of my most favorite pictures of my goofball. I was walking up the stairs to put clothes away and here he was passed out asleep. I almost peed myself from laughing so hard but he never moved, flinched, etc. Must have been some deep sleep definitely having some awesome bird and squirrel chasing dreams!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Assuming my signature shows up (any idea why it doesn't sometimes?), Piper loves her duck.
I think it really depends on your connection or the forum itself. Like amount of ppl online and posting etc. Bcz last night i had such a hard time getting the last image i posted above to post here. But my connection was really slow we had outages all around us. I had a cropped version that was smaller that i was able to post in a separate thread. But for some reason it took forever to get the full picture on here. I also noticed it wont take screen shots either...i believe they're labeled as a "PNG" in phones (instead of the normal jpeg, GIF, pdf, etc) and that's why they wont upload. All my screen shots say PNG at the end of the detail name.

·
Registered
17,469 Posts
Such a great theme this month :) . Loving all the pups with their toys!
Me too, one of my favourites themes so far over the years!.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Riley loves anything stuffed. The louder the squeaker, the better. This bone does not disappoint, it’s the most obnoxious super squeaker ever! It also wins the most annoying to humans award, lol. And it’s pretty funny to watch him crash his way around the house when he is carrying it around, it’s huge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,178 Posts
That's one serious bone.........it's great, where did you get it?

Riley loves anything stuffed. The louder the squeaker, the better. This bone does not disappoint, it’s the most obnoxious super squeaker ever! It also wins the most annoying to humans award, lol. And it’s pretty funny to watch him crash his way around the house when he is carrying it around, it’s huge.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That's one serious bone.........it's great, where did you get it?

it’s from Hugglehounds, I first found them at my local mom and pop pet store, I never see them in big box stores but you can also buy their products online. They seem to last longer than most stuffed toys. This red fleece one was from their Christmas line so it’s probably not available now but they have other big bones with a different fabrics.

·
3 goldens
11,761 Posts
Sophie with her much loved Teddy Bar. Her previous owners sent it with her s she had had it for yers adn never damaged it at all. I did have to rescue it from the yard a few times when she woudl take it out and forget to bring it back in.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,178 Posts
The entries so far are really great, hope to see more!

NJGoldenMom has chosen a fun theme for January: Favorite Toy. Post a photo of you Golden with a favorite toy.

Entries will be accepted until Monday January 21st.

One entry per membership. It's a new year so winners from 2018 can enter beginning this month.

As always you must have 25 posts to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.