Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I always love your pictures...just beautiful! We have a camp in your neck of the woods but only go up Spring through Fall...never in the Winter. Makes me want to winterize camp! Remington has never been Downeast. He's going to love it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great pictures! Here in Eastport we are picking our way over the ice. I've got my ice cleats on my shoes. Evie doesn't seem to need any. Luckily she has not turned out to be a puller -- one of our friend's dogs pulled him & he just had his broken leg fixed as a result. Yay for non-freezable salt water beaches in Maine.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These pictures were from Gleasons Cove today. Right in your neck of the woods. We even ventured into Eastport to do the obligatory loop of the pier. LOL.

Great pictures! Here in Eastport we are picking our way over the ice. I've got my ice cleats on my shoes. Evie doesn't seem to need any. Luckily she has not turned out to be a puller -- one of our friend's dogs pulled him & he just had his broken leg fixed as a result. Yay for non-freezable salt water beaches in Maine.

·
2,472 Posts
awesome! Great action shots. January in Maine looks a lot like May in Alaska :D

Reactions: Oaklys Dad

·
Registered
149 Posts
aww so cute, especially when he run and jump

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
As always, GREAT pics of your boys! They sure have a zest for life!!

·
Mardovar Goldens
113 Posts
Life is indeed a beach! This past weekend was certainly a bonus, I also brought 2 of my guys to the beach too - Trude & Colby. Although I think our water temperature in the Bay is a bit warmer than off the Maine coast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts