Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Piper has been home about 5 days. So far so good. A few accidents, but of course they are our fault.

I was thinking yesterday while I was out in the subzero weather that at least when there is snow on the ground you can be SURE she has peed! :)

Attachments

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
There's another advantage to snow: they can't see the mulch, dirt, stones, little sticks etc. that they pick up whenever you are not looking!!!:doh: We got Tess in the middle of a snowstorm. It made the potty business go a lot quicker! We've had her for three weeks now, since last Friday she started to whine when she had to go outside. No accidents since!:crossfing

p.s. Piper is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just thought though, don't get a white dog when there is snow on the ground. It makes them hard to see!

·
Kristy
9,936 Posts
Piper is so darn cute! What a face :) I love hearing the subzero potty training stories... I am bringing home a puppy tomorrow at the absolutely worst time of the year for potty training... I know I have officially lost my mind but I just couldn't be dogless till March or April..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Another positive - at least here in PA - we have a few more months before we have to worry about them rolling around in the mud.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
great picture of Piper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts