Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local Four Paws Animal Foundation sponsored pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and this is Jake's pic. I thought I was never going to get him out of there........ he had all these women giving him tummy rubs and kisses and fawning over him! Geez..... talk about a ladies man!:smooch: And of course, he loved every minute of it!:)

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Cute!!! It looks like Santa has slimmed down this year ;) I hope Jake didn't get suspicious...

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Jake truly has the holiday spirit....just look at that cute grin!

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
He looks very handsome. I like his bandana.

When we went to see Santa there were three pugs in one family; I would have loved to have a video of poor Santa trying to corral the three of them long enough to get a photo!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He looks so handsome.

(I'm going to be volunteering at Petsmart tomorrow taking pics of doggies and Santa. Half of all the money collected will go to local shelters. Wish me luck everyone - I expect an exciting time to say the least. lol)

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Michael that is a very HAPPY picture. Mr. and Mrs Claus sure looked to be enjoying Jake. He is obviously very well socialized and taking every advantage of his studly status:)

Great Christmas Photo!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is such a handsome boy with a great smile.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Schmoozin' with the Claus's....that boy is handsome and wise!
He looks absolutely tickled to be there...what a fun Christmas for all your family:)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
What a great photo, Jake looks so happy and handsome.

I must say, Santa seems to be looking younger than he did when I was a child. How does he do it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts