Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
New to Golden Land :)
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am creating this thread so I can just post pictures here as Jake gets bigger. These I just took today...he is 11 weeks tomorrow. He has already gotten a little bigger since the first pictures I took. I took these after I caught him trying to get in the kitty box :yuck: Thank God I am starting to train Izzy to use the human potty....I don't think I can stand puppy with cat butt breath. :vomit:So anyway....that is why all the kitty litter is on the ground :D I will post pics as Jake gets bigger....most likely every week since I can't get enough of his sweet face. Oh and BTW Jake also wanted to show off his new "bling" we got his Pirate id tag in the mail....looks pretty cute :) So to clear up the "pirate" theme....my son watches this show called "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" its a kid show....and the main pirates name is Jake and his first mate is Izzy. So that is why we have the pirate theme all around!

I LOVE PAWS :D

Stay Tuned....

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake Vs. Gatorade

So Jake has been trying all day to get this bottle of Gatorade off the couch...and everytime I just move it to a different place. Well I got a phone call and I placed it in the cup holder of our loveseat....and then I forgot about it and went upstairs....Jake comes up to check it out and here is what I see....

So I am guessing he finally got the Gatorade.....:doh:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a sweet faced boy. I have to put my cats litter box up on a shelf to keep my boys from diving in for free tootsie rolls. Looking forward to watching him grow in this thread.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
He is beautiful. Love his paws.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
what an absolute cutie-pie! And, his PAWS....OMG I could cuddle just his paws!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Oh my goodness, I bet you and your family are really in LOVE! I would be! That last ones with the tongue....did you just laugh? I look forward to your pictures as your puppy grows....I have a feeling you are going to have your hands full with that one; but in a good way!

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
What a cutie patootie! :) Seriously adorable. I agree, the paws are too precious. And the tounge out..does he do that a lot!? You will start to see those little quirks about your guy that are special to him. Those are the best!

Looks like he was pretty proud of getting that gatorade! :)

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics of Jake from yesterday

Hey all! Here is my boy Jake...he is 3 months old!! Getting so big -- and really such a gentleman! (well except for the land shark part) :D

Out at the Cherry Blossom Festival

Jake and his boy :)

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Your Jake is a beautiful little guy, great pictures. Love his Pirate ID tag, too cute.

There's nothing better than a boy and his dog, they look great together, so happy, a perfect match.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jake @ 4 Months

Jake is getting so big :) I need to take him to vet to get an actual weight -- but he feels huge :) He is starting to loose his puppy "fluff" and getting his big boy fur in at least on top. He is such a good boy--- hates to be brushed still...I am working on that. Since he gets brushed everyday you would think he is used to it by now...but he is getting better! Here is the most recent picture of him right after he got a bath and brushed out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts