Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Jades 11th birthday whoooo, last November I never thought she would make it to her 10th so today is very special :woot2:happy birthday sweet pea.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:party::party::party::party: Happy birthday jade!!! You are a grand girl, and one not to be forgotten... (from the lady who sometimes comes to visit and stays the night after drinking too many fizzy waters:)).

I must say I've never had such a large dog come up to me for a cuddle... I'm glad I've got used to your size now and am always pleased to see how well you've been doing this last year after such a worrying time a year ago.

(And yes, Tracey does call Jade "sweet pea")

Hope you have a lovely day, Honey doesn't run off with your toys and mum spoils you rotten:p:.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Happy, happy birthday to beautiful Jade! May you celebrate many more!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much from Jade and I your birthday wishes and comments are very much appreciated.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
A very Happy Birthday Jade and like Tanya i have had the pleasure of a cuddle with you are a gentle giant and a very special great Dane:party::party::party:

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
:--big_grin:Happy Birthday Jade - get your mum to raise a glass or two in celebration (don't think she'll take too much encouraging:curtain:). Hope you have been more spoilt than usual;)

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you we will be raising a glass or 2 in celebration but none for Jade until she is 18;) Honey has had no respect for her big sis birthday and has insisted on playing bitey face with Jade when my parents and then both sets of in laws came round to sing happy birthday.:)

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Wow - it sounds like Jade is having a good birthday with visitors coming by to sing to her.

she's a grand gal and I am so happy she is still here and doing so well.:):p:;):smooch:

Happy birthday Jade. Drink some of those fizzy waters in her honor mum.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
coppers-mom, they only come to visit the pups even phone calls start with how are the girls (Jade and Honey) Marshal (cat) Blinkey (1 eye gold fish 20 year old) and Barney (Horse) it is lovely we are very lucky to have such tolerant family that they good naturally put up with the drool hairs and Jade perfumes LOL.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Happy big day Jade!!

She's a beautiful girl! I just loves Danes...Zeppy has a Dane friend at work and he is super sweet...if only i had the room... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts