Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon Jacey and I played in some snow drifts. She seemed to like to run through them. We had a tennis ball with us, but it got lost some where in the snow drifts and we weren't able to find it. I guess we'll just have to wait until the snow melts some more. We were out there playing for awhile and then I realized I should really get the camera. There were a few times where she would just lay down in the snow.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
When Ranger seems more energetic than normal on our walks, I make him walk in the huge snow drifts that accumulate next to the sidewalks. I walk on the clear sidewalk so I can keep up the usual speed, but he gets slowed down "swimming" through the drifts. Some of them are up to his chest! He loves it and it takes way more energy out of him than a regular walk, even if we're gone the same amount of time. I only do it when the weather is right though; too warm and he's going through slush and will be soaked. Too cold would be just mean of me. Now everytime we see a snow bank, he wants to jump in!

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
She looks like a cute little snow bear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts