Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got Izzi back in June, and she's been nothing shy of amazing. Quickly house trained, very social, and well-mannered. Some are old, and others were taking in late October.

:lol: Chelsea's (the short one) Border Collie Simon. Dude loves to play. He took this picture!

She's a godsend. Only problems we've ever had are tearing stuff up in the house. They've ONLY happened when we gate off a part of the house that's normally open, or close my bedroom door (she's only allowed on my bed [Adam]). She's great, and she's grown so fast! She's got some awesome goodies under the tree already.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some great pictures and she is a pretty girl. Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few of the pictures lost their quality when I edited them, but they look pretty good either way.

Thanks for the comments. I wish I could have 2 or 3 goldens at a time like many of you guys! Mother wont allow it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I remember the old photos. She sure has grown into a pretty girl. They grow up way too fast don't they!! You have some great photos of her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts