Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I got and IPhone. I :--heart:it. So I have been adding songs, apps, etc. I recently was thinking about the Pretenders song Carrie Underwood sang in "Idol Gives Back", "I'll Stand by You", I would love to have that in my songlist, however I can not find her singing in on ITunes. Does anyone one know if there is somewhere to download/buy it?? I downloaded the You Tube, but I want it in my Ipod so I can play it.

I am really new to this so forgive me if I am a dolt ;)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Well you can always go the Limewire/illegal downloading route, or there are some programs out there on the internet where you can put in a youtube video and it will save the audio as a sound file. Should be able to find that thru Google! :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
You would actually have to search for the song in the iTunes store and then purchase it. I usually just use Limewire Pro.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
You would actually have to search for the song in the iTunes store and then purchase it. I usually just use Limewire Pro.

It's a cover song from American Idol so it probably is not available on itunes. I use Limewire too mainly.

Here... Looks like you just post the youtube link in and click go to convert to mp3

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
If you can buy it from Amazon or on a CD, you can still put it into iTunes. I can't say I would advocate for the illegal downloading route, but I do get frustrated sometimes that the music industry made sure downloading was illegal but won't actually distribute lots of the cool stuff I would happily pay money for!

·
Joy of my heart
529 Posts
I've had my iPhone for about a year now & don't know what I'd do without it. I'm still learning new things about it. Anyone know how to download movies on it?

·
Steve & Snoopy
287 Posts
If you have no luck finding an mp3 let me know. I can convert youtube clips to mp3s.

Or you can download the software yourself - it's free & hasn't caused me any problems - search for dvdvideosoft

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I've had my iPhone for about a year now & don't know what I'd do without it. I'm still learning new things about it. Anyone know how to download movies on it?
I bought and/or rented a few things from Itunes.
It works great and they're reasonably cheap--competitive with DVDs.
There are ways to rip DVDs into Itunes, but I've never done it.
I watched Deadwood episodes all through a transcontinental flight and still had plenty of batteries.
My son had X-Men on my $2200 Mac Book Pro laptop and he didn't get all the way through a two hour movie.

I too love my Iphone. It's a real gamechanger.

allen

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just got an itouch ipod a few weeks ago from DH. I love it. So far have only downloaded free apps and uploaded some of our CDs. The tunes really help me get through the workday. I just noticed tonight that there was an Americal Idol section, maybe the song you're loking for will come to itunes soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts