Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
There's no way your husband could do that without Ike :)

I was just outside with Daisy, got 54 pictures ... there has to be a few good ones in there! But it's COLD. And can't take pictures with gloves on so right now I'm thawing out! Pictures to come...

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's no way your husband could do that without Ike :)

I was just outside with Daisy, got 54 pictures ... there has to be a few good ones in there! But it's COLD. And can't take pictures with gloves on so right now I'm thawing out! Pictures to come...
I'm on fireplace duty, so haven't been outside yet. Ike is LOVING this! It's his first taste of real snow.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Your pictures are a look into my close future...LOL! The storm is headed my way but isn't here yet. I'm heading out to get in a little shopping before I'm snowed in tonight. Fireplace duty sounds great to me :p:

·
Registered
263 Posts
The pics of Hayden in the snow are too cute! Zep also LOVES to stick his head in the snow...we call him a "snow ostrich"...LOL. And the cat, that is one adorable kitty! :)

Have fun in the snow everyone and be safe!

Have to admit, i'm feeling a bit smug in the fact that we are not going to be getting all that snow here. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
After a nice little "warm up", i'm sure Ike will be begging to go back out to "help" dad with the snow removal! I love the pic of Ike looking around like "what is this wonderful white stuff?!?!". Too cute! When the zoomies do hit (we all know they will...), please send pics of your adorable golden "blur" as he enjoys the snow! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
LOVE the pics Noey! They are beautiful dogs! I love how they look at you like "why are you not out here running around like a crazy person?!". Too cute for words! :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Its snowing here in northern Illinois, but we have only abuot an inch on the ground, if that. Duffy and Teddy have been out playing in it this morning and are now all tired out and snoozing. I can't wait till we have some "real" snow! An inch? Bah, its just a sprinkling.

Kris

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
LOVE the pics Noey! They are beautiful dogs! I love how they look at you like "why are you not out here running around like a crazy person?!". Too cute for words! :)
um yes, all of the sudden they have to "go" every thirty minutes. They are even coming and getting us like "I really have to go"...Go out and play!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Central Illinois just got a dusting, but that was enough to get Bogey excited. He loves the snow more than anything. Here are a few shots from this morning's Chuck It session at the park.

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. I mind my manners. Well, most of the time. I don’t chew up the house. I let Mommy sleep in on Saturdays. And I play nice with everyone. So can you please bring me a new kong and a brother for Christmas?!

Yours Truly,
Bogey *

*In picture #7 Bogey took a time out from playing in our sorry excuse for snow to say this little prayer to Santa.

Attachments

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Noey, your pics are great. Envy your talent behind the lens.
I think you have more snow than we do. It's after three and we've measured 15". I uploaded a video of Ike. As always, I move and talk through the entire video:doh:

FYI, I'm not talking to myself...Hubby's out of mic range.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts