Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, it's puppy eve around here. We'll be decorating the crate, making puppy cookies, and having to take a nip of something before bed in order to sleep, then we'll have visions of Wubbas dancing in our heads ;)

We pick up our puppy tomorrow morning at 11. Honestly, since I joined GRF, I had visions of reading all the threads and participating more than I have have. But, I guess I've been nesting instead! All of the projects I wanted to get done before the puppy arrived have been completed, so now I can just relax (relative word with a puppy!) and enjoy him.

His name will be Sam, and it's possible I'll have some pics to share tomorrow LOL!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Very exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. . .

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Oh!!

OH-HHH!!!!!!:)

It will be the most exciting day of your life!!:)

Welcome to SAM and we can't wait to see pictures!!

HAVE FUN!!

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I've cleaned the house twice since this morning LOL!

Paula: his name is just Sam. For sentimental reasons, I picked that name. My dad, for whatever reason, called me Sam as a nickname. My dad passed years ago, but I can still hear him calling me Sam, almost always when the two of us were up to no good LOL. But, all that aside, it is a great name :)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I'm sure you will be pacing the floors today. Looking forward the pictures of the homecoming tomorrow. Make sure the camera batteries and your own batteries are fully charged. :p: You may be in for a few sleepless nights.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh gosh! How exciting!!! Congrats. I can't wait to see pics. I can remember how anxious and excited I was the night before I was supposed to go pick up Winchester.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Tip! Put a cheap, clear shower curtain down in the car, and also under the crate. It makes any accidents much less stressful.

·
Registered
820 Posts
How exciting! I can not wait to see pictures. Sounds like a good way to kill time though making puppy cookies. Very fun! Hope the evening goes quickly!

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Congratulations ! You will have such a joy brought to your lives. Can't wait to see pictures of Sam ! Love the name Sam , always have always will.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I remember the day before we picked up Bama. We were on vacation in the keys and almost left a day early to go up to Alabama. But we restrained ourselves. You will have so much fun with Sam. I cant wait to see the pictures of him.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
So much fun to bring home a new pup!
ENJOY!

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone!! My neighbor just invited us over for dinner. She said that will kill a few hours LOL.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts