Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone! i'm natalie, and i should have posted here a few days ago when i joined instead of asking questions about puppies. buuuuut i went to the breeder over the weekend and it's official- i'm getting my first goldie next week :) he's a big boy, today he turned 8 weeks old :) i still haven't though of a name for him, but i cannot wait until he comes home :)

Attachments

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Congratulations! He's gorgeous. When will he come home? I just got Tess last Friday, but it's like she's always been there.

·
Mulligan
516 Posts
I know the feeling. 4 years ago January, I had my first 2 goldens come into my life. Very exciting time of my life. All I wanted to do is be home with them. Darn work got in the way. LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's coming home next thursday, on christmas eve.. it feels FOREVER away and i really hope it goes by fast. as for pictures, i can promise that you guys will be seeing a lot of pictures of him once i get him home :)

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
A Christmas pup! How wonderful. You will be addicted FAST!! I hate not being with Hudson. Your little guy is just beautiful. Read as much as you can and refer to this place often. I have learned so much and everyone here is great at advice. You are in for a wonderful ride:).

·
Kristy
9,931 Posts
Hooray! A new puppy! I can't wait to hear all about his adventures and see (hint hint) LOTS of photos! I have 3 more weeks to wait on my new baby coming home, but I check in here daily to see everyone elses dogs. I've had fun seeing the new puppys - there've been several coming home lately.

You'll love this forum, I've only been here a couple months, but have enjoyed learning new things... it's really a huge blessing to have this resource, the folks here are so kind and supportive.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Congrats on the new puppy.....he's adorable!!! My hubby hates when I tell him about all the new puppies on the forum..it scares him!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Adorable!! What a great Christmas gift!

·
Registered
27 Posts
He is so precious, congratulations! I've only had mine a few months but I'm so enamored, he is my baby for sure. As others said it is difficult to be away from them, just like leaving children when you go to work. What a wonderful Christmas for you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations, he is so precious! What a wonderful Christmas for you! I have only had mine a couple of months but I am completely enamored! They are such a joy, can't wait for those pics!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. You are going to have a blast. I'm sure you will be very busy with puppy proofing and shopping for your new boys first Christmas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts