Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last night Sienna was trying to get me pet her as she did the "golden lean" and flipping my hand off the computer mouse 20 million times with her nose...

She gave up (or so I thought) and went out of the room. Comes back with a toy of my son's in her mouth and stands in the doorway to "show" me and waits for me try and get it from her as she darts back out the doorway.

I became distracted for a moment, but when I went to follow her I noticed she had stopped at the end of the hallway and "waited" for me!! :p:. Once she saw I was in pursuit mode off she dashed, under the coffee table in the living room.

Once again I'm on my knees on the hard floor trying to corner her under there and grab what is ever in her mouth... I know she just wants my attention... I used to get mad (still do when in a rush), but lately she gets a cuddle and a kiss :D

·
Angel Gage's Grandma
8,017 Posts
Sounds like Tia, who is always trying to get someone to throw a ball for her to retrieve. I did inform Julia that ball throwing is not allowed in the house, after she threw a rubber ball and it hit a framed picture on the wall and knocked it to the floor. Fortunately, nothing broke. Our dogs certainly like to play, don't they?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts