Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I love the Smile & the Strut!! Great Moves Little Guy!

I see the "X" on the door...does he open & close the door? I need to get Tailer to do that! Our French Doors don't latch so they would be the ones to start with...

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
lol... the X is Geddy's "touch" spot... say touch and she has to touch it with her nose!!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Aaawwww, Mr. Sexy has the key pacifier ring! Phoebe used to have those when she was a puppy, she loved them (until her big teeth came in and she starting chewing them in half...had to take them away from her---even the extra large ones). He looks like he knows he's got you wrapped around his little paws.

Jan, Seamus, Gracie, Phoebe & Duke

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks everyone... we think he's pretty special!!!

Pheobe... these big keys were Geddy's which got taken away for the very same reason. Now we have to watch very closely when we give the keys to Sawyer b/c Geddy will swing by to chomp them in half lol!! So they are only down when supervised... but I find Geddy is getting better about leaving them alone due to us saying "No" so much haha!!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
well they are registered and papers are in the mail sooo...there is no changing his name to Arcane's Bringin Sexy Back!!!! ;) lol he is a smiler like his momma:D too cute Sandra:wave:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts