Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it has been a year since I lost my sweet Aiyana to AIHA...my heart still aches as if it were yesterday. She fought so hard, for so long, and stayed with us just long enough to be sure her boy was OK.

I miss you big girl, my snuggle bunny...you were such a brave girl, good girl - the best girl. Mommy will always be so proud of you.

Princess Aiyana of Squaw Creek
August 11, 1996 - December 2, 2008

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
She was a lovely girl, big hugs today, these anniversaries are hard.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
A beautiful girl, she is now playing with new friends and looking down on you with a smile

Run free and sleep softly Aiyana

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a beautiful girl... I love that upside down sleeping pic. I HATE AIHA..... it's such a terrible disease. Hugs to you and your sweet bridge girl.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Anniversary are so hard, Aiyana will be looking down on you from the Bridge with that sweet smile, knowing how loved she was and still is.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am so very sorry! It is so hard and they are such strong angels. I cried every day for a year missing my Max and I still miss him almost 11 years later. he had megaesophagus and fought so very hard to stay with us. I'm teary now.
God bless you.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
What a beautiful girl.
These dates are so hard. The pain lessens but never goes away.
Our thoughts are with you.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Aiyana

Aiyana what a beauty!

I am so sorry.

Aiyana is playing with all of our dogs at the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
My thoughts are with you on this tough day. We miss them always, but anniversaries are hard.

Aiyana was a real beauty.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
She was a gorgeous girl. Anniversaries are so hard. Bless you.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Aiyana was a beautiful girl. And sounds like such a fighter. Anniversaries are so hard. May your happy memories help to heal your pain.

·
3 goldens
12,092 Posts
My heart cries at this post. I lost my golden boy, Hunter (in my avatar) to AIHA on Oct. 16, 2003. We know his was brought on by ProHeart6. Ten months after his death theFDA had them take it from the market because of the high numnber of deaths and reactions, .

That is a horrible diesease and I know exactly what you and your girl went thru. I cry for you and for her.,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts