Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, no fun agility videos, winning ribbons or fluffy new puppies to show... just my babies being really bored and silly.....Austin had a sock, Lincoln decided he wanted it, they were both tired and this is what happened over a span of like 10 minutes. (Sorry, I always have my camera handy).

They're going to be very happy when it finally warms up outside!!!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
"They're going to be very happy when it finally warms up outside!!"

...Hope you are not too far north...cause it may be April before it warms up :)

Very nice looking duo of Golden's you have there:)

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
why can't they go outside? :)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Poor G-Man has had a bad few weeks too. It's either been raining, or snowing, or something and he hasn't been able to visit is harem for 3 weeks now. He finally goes for a visit Friday :)

I swear when he's let loose friday he's gonna go "Boing boing boing! Ricochet Dog Dog!"

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why can't they go outside? :)
Oh, sorry...they normally go outside quite a bit. It's just been so cold (ie. -42 with the windchill), they prefer to be inside and I prefer to have them inside with me. Otherwise, they love being out in the yard playing......

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Poor G-Man has had a bad few weeks too. It's either been raining, or snowing, or something and he hasn't been able to visit is harem for 3 weeks now. He finally goes for a visit Friday :)

I swear when he's let loose friday he's gonna go "Boing boing boing! Ricochet Dog Dog!"
LOL......that is too funny!!! We're hoping for warmer temps this weekend so we can take the dogs to the off leash park for the first time. We don't have one in the City we live in so will drive them 45 minutes to get to one. We figure their brains will explode with all the excitement....

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
-45 is too cold I agree. But I have been known to go out in it :) Back to the wind I say.
Yes like it or not, we take the dogs for their daily walks....3 layers of clothes and away we go!!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
a quick note for those who love their layers - i bought a carthart flannel lined bib overalls, meant for use for folks who work outside. and goodness - it's wonderful. when we had our 16 degree weather (i know, still not as bad as -42) i was actually too warm toward the end of our walk.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
I hear ya about the cold Laurie. We're next door in Manitoba and it's been frigid here too. I bundled up this evening and took Maddie for a long walk. She had her booties on so was a happy camper. Unfortunately Maddie has no brothers or sisters to play with so when it's cold outside Mom and Dad are her only playmates.

You've got some good looking pups :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts