Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
since I have been around posting.. Been busy working, moving and doing rescue. I have gotten a few emails asking about the crew and to post so new pictures so here they are..... As your will see Abbie and Cruiser are still going strong... Thought as they got older there energy level got lower..NOT in there case! Hope everyone is well

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
nice to see you again.Don't get lost for long time.We miss you and your crew.Everybody looks fantastic.Great shots.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like they are all having alot of fun in their new digs. Glad you have posted some new picture of the crew. Love that Cruiser Bruiser with that big goofy grin.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Isnt it amazing that you can look at a pic of a beautiful animal and just smile? Anywhere, anytime...I love that! Life is soooooooo good!

Your babies made me smile..thank you!!!!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Mary! Is that you? LOLOL. Where have you been? Depriving us of the Missouri Crew like that, tsk tsk tsk.
And of course, I'm on my work computer and can't see them, boo hoo.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, no. Does moving mean a new yard without...MUD????? I love your mud pics...

Seriously, they look great, Mary.

Don't worry Laura...I GOT MUD!:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh: Cruiser has it down to a science, how to spray the others with flying mud....He made his very own slip and slide! Then goes in the back door to the bathroom and jumps in the sunk in tub with his tennis balls and waits for it to fill up and the jets come on and his tennis balls goes flying around the tub like a pinball!:no::no::no::no:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just catching up myself. It's so great to see pics of your crew!! I think Cruiser boy has quite a fan club here, myself included. Glad to see them all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts