Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's always something, but today it seems like it's everything. Annabel won't put pressure on her front left leg. Flip is missing a patch of hair below his eye. Conner is almost out of thyroid meds and is due to get retested to see if his dosage is right. All four need a dose of interceptor. How did my vet afford to stay in business before I had dogs??

And to add to the day, Colby is in the backyard and refuses to come in. He's about to make me go tromping through the mud to go get him. I can't leave him out there too long because he jumps the fence.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
yes, some days are just like that, aren't they?? Seems like everything you touch, breaks.
My 4 are all due for extensive vet visits this month, too, so I'm sure that my vet is out shopping for a mercedes right about now....

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Sounds like you have a full plate today. Hope things improve quickly for you and you don't end up paying your vets childrens college tuition. ;)

·
The Truth Is Out There
258 Posts
you know that sounds like my house on a bad day.
Mu depression was bad yesterday

I currently have a dog I can't show for the next goodness knows long because his coat and skin are terrible, so I stuck in now every weekend untill the ferret racing starts in the late spring.

I also have a gerbil that rectum prolapts at least once a week.

and a ferret thats breathing is terrible and the vet doesn't know whats going on.

and thats a good week LOL

sending hugs things can only get better trust me.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I know how you feel. I have been to the vet countless times in the last few months, and yet I will still forget to pick up Duke's meds at a visit. They know me very well at the vet's office.

Hopefully things will start to go the other way for you soon.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
My vets built a new wing, thanks to me. But I am sure a Corvette is next on their list, again, thanks to me.

Sorry you are having one of those days. Hope the babies are okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts