Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thank you for this. It is a wonderful article and reminds me that we are doing okay with our 9 week old pup. We recently had to say goodbye to our 16 year old golden, Odin, which was devastating but we couldn't stand it in our house any longer without the company of a dog. So now we have a rambunctious 9 week old golden baby who is absolutely adorable. He keeps us busy but it has been 16 years since I have done this so I am relearning what it was like. :)Thankfully we are able to be home with him all the time so he is only crated at night, when he naps and if we go out, which at this point is pretty much never. LOL. All too soon he will be grown and I will be wistfully remembering the puppy stages.

I am going to print this article just to reread when I am frustrated and need to be reminded that he is only a baby.

It was great finding this forum. I used to belong to one when Odin was a put but I don't think it is around any longer because those links don't work. The information and support is so helpful.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts