1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
You have more snow then we do!!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I am glad for Micah he got to find out what snow is all about. He seem to be enjoying the cold white stuff. You are getting what we got yesterday night; we indeed made it to about 5 inches.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He really stands out on the snow. They say we are going to get a wintery mix but I will believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I was at the dog show in Jackson in December '08 when it was snowing. The northern judge was laughing at all of us southerners standing outside watching the snow fall in amazement. It wasn't nearly what you've got now though.

·
Michelle, M & M's mommy
432 Posts
Holy wintery mix Batman! That's snow!

They closed the schools an hour early and everyone rushed to the stores because the news was calling for snow, which in South Carolina means everything shuts down and then everyone stands outside gaping in awe until they turn slightly blue and high tail it back inside.

We are supposed to get up to 4", but I'll believe when I see it. In the meantime Molly went out and enjoyed the beginning of the fall, but didn't stay out long. We're gonna try to take her out again shortly as there is a lot more snow out now. Here are a few of the pics from the beginning of the fall.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts