Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friends are still looking for the perfect new boy to join their family. I (naturally) am trying to present them with options I feel are the best ones- golden retrievers! They have a 2 yr old female Siberian husky who has some behavioural issues. They are working very hard with a trainer and dog psychologist to correct these issues. They had been thinking about a second dog for a while, and their trainer told them she thinks they and their dog are in a good place for one now- provided its the right dog. They're going on their trainer's advice and looking for a male between 1 1/2 to 5 years of age, who is confident, friendly with dogs and people, and has no aggression issues. Also, he'll need to be decent with cats, although they can work on that. They are very open to a dog who needs some work, provided he meets the above criteria.
This is a good, solid home with good, financially and emotionally stable people. They have proven that they will commit to a dog and never give up on him. They live a very active lifestyle, lots of camping, daily hikes and walks.

If you can think of a dog in Alberta or British Columbia who might be a good fit, pm me pls! I'd love to see them experience 'Golden' parenthood! They deserve it!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts