Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mulligan
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away for quite some time. Most of you know we lost Ted E. Bear on June 29, 2011, to cancer. He was only 5 and a half years old. Thankfully we made the decision way back when to include Izzy when we he got Ted. Ted and Izzy were litter mates and were coming into a home with 2 older dogs. We were concerned about many things. We made the right decision.

Izzy is doing very well. I know she misses her brother, as much as we do. Izzy will be evaluated Nov. 20 to be a therapy dog. She and Ted started the process over a year ago. Then things happened. In August, the decision was made to continue the training and be evaluated.

Below Izzy is posing for all of you to see. She has grown into a beautiful golden. Notice her Tripawd pendant, this is in honor of Ted E. Bear.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Very sorry for your loss of Ted. I'm glad you have Izzy to help you through pain. She is a beautiful girl.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,561 Posts
Izzy is a very beautiful girl, the pendant is so beautiful and such a great way to honor Ted E. Bear. I'm so sorry for his loss.

Good to hear you are continuing with the Therpay Evaluation, another way to honor Ted E. Bear's memory. Best of luck to you and Izzy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts