Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have tried and tried to get a video of this dog but Facebook is being dumb.

please go follow Freddy King on Facebook and you will see some crazy stuff. some good and some just crazy! but there is a video he has now talking about a golden retriever and the dog does not look like a golden to me or it is the fattest field golden i have ever seen.

https://www.facebook.com/freddy.king.9

not sure if the link works but to me this dog looks like a very over weight yellow lab.

·
Super Moderator
3,902 Posts
That dog is a Golden. A big one.

BTW, I like Freddy King, he is a riot. He has one video that shows him working two dogs at the same time at the water. Try to find it, it is pretty good

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
It could be a golden, or at least a mix of one. You only get a shot of his back most of the video but the fur looks right. The ear set did look off when he turned to face the camera though. For 10 months he's definitely overweight, if not oversized in general. It's hard to tell much from that video though.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Poor dog, looks so over weight. I would have thought he was older than 9 or 10 months. I'm surprised a dog that age would stay in place with those other dogs running back and forth but then he doesn't look like he does a lot of running..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts