Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Is she Jealous? or Mad?

429 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BeauShel 
#1 ·
I have a 10 month old chihuahua female Reesie. and shes had issues with excited peeing, and for a month submissive peeing (assumeing it was because we moved out of my moms house and she needed to adjust to new pack leader???) Back in November.
Last month a lost husky came to my door, to prevent injury i scooped up my chihuahua and put her in her crate, the husky came to sniff the crate and she pooped.......
Last week our neighbors really big dog came into our yard while we were outside, and reesie backed up and then pooped...
Im assuming she was scared??
Yesterday morning the puppers came in from going potty and we walked to the treat counter, and i grabbed two treats, normaly i give them treats at the same time so i dont 'favor' one over the other... and yesterday morning before i gave the treats i made myself a drink, put the 2 treats on the counter, and then gave them their treats after my drink was made....... I looked down beside me to see that she pooped beside my feet. Im not really sure why? Did i piss her off?
Today, we had our new bed delivered. Its really high now, its up to our hips so she cannot jump up anytime she wishes... After i put the sheets on the new bed My husband, me and my daughter layed down to try it out, and she pooped at the entrance to our room.

Any thoughts? I think shes mad at us... but i duno what we did.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.