Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 photos and I think collectively they are too big. I have all signatures on Hide so I'm not sure what is acceptable.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm such a proud mama to Bella, I can't help it! (I also want to keep pic 2 to demonstrate how short and thin Bella's coat is since the topic often comes up it seems. Still at 7 months getting mistaken for a lab everywhere we go.)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Pumba's 10 months, and her fur is now starting to get longer. i can see Bella's leg fur is longer, that's how Pumba's was too. the only reason i think she stopped getting mistaken for a lab is her fur darkened a lot in the past couple months. i can't see Bella's tail though, is it fluffy yet or still fairly thin?

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
I like them side by side...not a space issue. It's just nicer to see both pics together. I love the big furkid pics; it helps remind me who is who. I may forget who YOU are, but I won't forget your Golden.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think side by side is perfect! I'm not the greatest photo editor or computer person for that matter, so it didn't even occur to me. Thanks y'all!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I had a decent camera when we first had Bella because all my pics of her then are blurry. That avatar photo is my favorite I have of her. She is just so precious and was not so wild then ;)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
LOL! Well if your picture's too big, mine's too big too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts