Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Claire
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there are any golden owners that are in the Ontario GTA area. I know the Golden Retriever breed is popular and most places you go you see them but I was just wondering if we could do a meet up. I know I was at Sunnybrook park and they had a weimaraner day, they had games and it looked like a lot of fun. There must have been 25-30 weims. I have also taken my parents dogs to the "westie walk"
Just wondering :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi Phoebe's Mom, I am from the Burlington area. We are unfortunately without a dog at the moment. We lost Buddy in December. I am hopeful to have a pup in the next couple of months. I realize this doesn't do you any good right now. Would love to meet you an Phoebe in the future.

·
Claire
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, I am sorry to hear that. I would love for Phoebe and your new pup to meet when you get one. She is very gentle.

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts
There are quite a few of us in the GTA/South Central Ontario area.

I am just down the highway in Guelph with my pack. Some of the folks do sometimes organize get-togethers. I have not been able to attend them yet being busy training, showing, and running my crew in hunt tests. Sometimes we try to make the effort to say hi if we are going to doggy events as well like shows. I am going to be at the All About Pets Show on Friday and Sunday Easter weekend with the GRCGT booth, for instance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts