Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Congrats for the forum and I apologize if this message does not go in the right place :doh:

My name is Ivan and i have a nice golden retriever and one iphone

During the last year we are playing a lot of hours with my dog looking for a new system of training based in the popular clicker but with some new rules that makes it fun. The idea is simple: Use your iphone like a remote control for your dog

It's works, You can see the online video in youtube :
http://www.ivanovichgames.com/iRemoteDog/iRemoteDog.html

I hope someone with ipod / iphone can enjoy the same things we do ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks neat. Does it use high frequency sound for the commands?
Yes More or less.

Joking with my wife came the idea of a remote control for dogs. The trick of course is finding the correct set of frequencies that dogs can understand. For several months experimented with different types of sounds at different frequencies until we discovered the perfect match. Now our dog quickly learned and our neighbors dogs too. :p:

Ah! Nice foto! I have a similar one of my Max:

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Yes More or less.

Joking with my wife came the idea of a remote control for dogs. The trick of course is finding the correct set of frequencies that dogs can understand. For several months experimented with different types of sounds at different frequencies until we discovered the perfect match. Now our dog quickly learned and our neighbors dogs too. :p:

Ah! Nice foto! I have a similar one of my Max:
great photo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thaks! ;)

I love goldens retrievers, i love the photography and i love my iphone jejeje

Max have more than 10000 photos :):)

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Wth ?.......

hi!

Congrats for the forum and i apologize if this message does not go in the right place :doh:

My name is ivan and i have a nice golden retriever and one iphone

during the last year we are playing a lot of hours with my dog looking for a new system of training based in the popular clicker but with some new rules that makes it fun. The idea is simple: Use your iphone like a remote control for your dog

it's works, you can see the online video in youtube :
http://www.ivanovichgames.com/iremotedog/iremotedog.html

i hope someone with ipod / iphone can enjoy the same things we do ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts