Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I jumped the gun a bit and started a thread under Health Issues. May I introduce myself and my dogs. My elder dog is Coffee, (7) and the younger is Brandy (2 1/2). I also have two cats (siblings - Whiskers and Jet - 8) and a canary.

This first picture (I hope it comes out) is of Coffee meeting Brandy for the first time December 2003. Coffee came into my life as a puppy, and there was an older Dalmatian at the time. I got divorced in 2001, and the Dal died in 2002, and in December 2003, I got a dog for my dog for Christmas!! Coffee was so lonely and alone. I couldn't stand it.

If this works, I'll add pictures of their first few months together. :)

It worked! Posting pics is easy here!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.

In case anyone thinks I'm being aloof, I want to explain. Until I hear from the vet about Coffee's bloodwork, I'm not going to post. I'm too worried about my boy, and I just dont have the spirit to post about the wonderful things they do when I'm terrified of losing one of them.

I will post just as soon as I hear something from the vet.

Thanks, everyone.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good luck Golden Mom. Let's hope Coffee will be fine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Things remain the same.

Thanks. Haven't heard from the vet yet, but things are pretty stable. He still won't go down the back stairs when they're wet. That may be from fear of falling.

I wish the vet would call and get this over with. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Golden Dad

Hi Golden girl I think I know you , I see you walking your dogs every morning in a town in Ma. I to have a golden , his name is Buddy , we will have to walk some time , bye;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Golden Dad said:
Hi Golden girl I think I know you , I see you walking your dogs every morning in a town in Ma. I to have a golden , his name is Buddy , we will have to walk some time , bye;)
hope to see you sing again soon .:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wrong Name

I mean Golden Mom , how is Coffee and Brandy , cute coffebrandy I like that , maybe I shud get another dog and call him Wiser , then I would have Bud- Wiser lol:p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, Golden Dad, I do know you! Glad to see you on board. I like this site. I've only been here a couple of weeks, but people are very kind, considerate, and supportive.

I can just see us walking the three of them - 16 legs and three leashes. Oh my. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pics

Just tried to add these to the gallery. For some reason, I'm not so sure of what I'm doing there. :(

One of the pictures is of my guys with their winter duds on. We'd just come back from a walk. The last one is a picture of what I wake up to every morning. I crawled out of bed that day, turned around and took this. There are four on there if you look closely enough. I'm usually midway between the cats AND the dogs, if I'm lucky and can find the room. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Certainly should be easy, but I tried to upload three or four pictures, and only one made it. I've never been a techy. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Hi Golden Mom,
This is the link: click here
Regarding those pictures you sent. There was I think four pictures you sent and two of them were the same as other two. So I excluded those two from the gallery.
Try it again please. It's not that hard :)
Joe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.