Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks, Joe, for the reminder to introduce myself!
:wavey:
I live in Massachusetts and have participated in juniors (way back), conformation, obedience and agility for quite a few years. I currently have three Goldens: Ch Scully OA AXJ, Ch Rally NA NAJ and Becket. I've worked for the SPCA for 15 years, managing a 4000+ animal/year adoption center for most of them. I've enjoyed reading on the forum and hope to be able to participate.
:)
Heather

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome Heather!
Look forward to hearing more about you crew and your job!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome Heather.... so glad you've joined us. Your knowledge will be a great asset to the forum. We'd love to hear more and perhaps see some pics of your crew.

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
Welcome aboard, Heather! You will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Board.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Welcome, Heather! Your job sounds rewarding, but I imagine frustrating, too, as you're never short of clients:(

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Heather,
Your pups are gorgeous. Bless you for everything that you do with ASPCA. It must be hard but rewarding too. Hope you will share your knowledge with us and post away.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum :wavey:
I hope you do not mind if I spill the beans but for those of you that are not aware Heather's beautiful and talented girl Scully is a littermate to Mulder (Ch. XPDNC). Over the years on several occassions I have had the oppurtunity to watch Heather and Scully in both the conformation and agility rings. They are an amazing team in both venues.

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
Welcome! Your goldens are beautiful!! Hope you enjoy it here:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum :wavey:
I hope you do not mind if I spill the beans but for those of you that are not aware Heather's beautiful and talented girl Scully is a littermate to Mulder (Ch. XPDNC). Over the years on several occassions I have had the oppurtunity to watch Heather and Scully in both the conformation and agility rings. They are an amazing team in both venues.
Thanks, Hank! Sometimes she does run fast and clean and other times she has a very hard time passing up a visit with the ring crew :)

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Hi Heather
I'm a little late with the welcome but just found this thread! Looking forward to your contributions! You have some beautiful kids!!!!

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum !

·
Simon & Shadow's Mom
860 Posts
Hello, and Welcome from NH!

You have some beautiful pics, and looking forward to your contributions to the forum! Some really great folks here!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Hi Heather and welcome!! Your dogs are beautiful!!!

·
3 goldens
11,799 Posts
Hello and welcome from the coat of Texas. Beautiful dogs you have there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts