Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Introduction and hello!

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  MercyMom 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello! I came here a couple months ago looking for reputable breeders in the Michigan area and you all were a great help. I was able to find (what I think) is a wonderful breeder and we decided on a female girl. She was born on July 2, 2013 and we met her for the first time yesterday at the breeders open house. She is absolutely adorable and full of energy. She is quite the little firecracker! The breeder actually started calling her Rosie right after she was born and although we had thought of possibly naming her Ruby we really think she is a Rosie...so Rosie she is. We pick her up on the 24th and we can not wait!

I am really looking forward to coming here for support and help but also learning about everyone else and their Goldens. I would post pictures but I have no idea how!

Thank you so much for your help!! Here is ROSIE!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#8 ·
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to watching you and Rosie grow together and have fun! :) Can't wait to see more pictures! I LOVE puppy pictures!

Reactions: mkt
#14 ·
Rosie looks so cuddly! :) Definitely a little beauty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.