Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted here about a month ago when we lost our beloved golden Sassy to hemangiosarcoma. We considered a rescue dog, but in the end we couldn't resist a new puppy, introducing Sadie:

She's 7 weeks old and we brought her home yesterday. She's adapting wonderfully, very minimal crying and only one accident so far. She likes to lay on my feet while I work.

It's been hard pulling out Sassy's dog bed, toys, and food dishes, she'll never be forgotten or replaced but this is a new chapter in all of our lives.

Rest in peace, Sassy.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
I am sure Sassy is looking down with love, happy you have opened your hearts to another! Sadie looks beautiful!!!! Happy Puppy days!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Congratulations on your new pup - I'm sure Sassy will be looking down at you from the bridge with a smile, knowing that her golden legacy will live on.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
:welcome: Sadie! She's soooo cute. Your dear Sassy is watching from Rainbow Bridge, happy that you have brought Sadie home to love.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Your puppy Sadie is so cute...does she want to come over and play with Murphy? (he was 10 weeks on Sunday)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Sadie is sooooo adorable! Love her all her life and enjoy everything such a sweetie brings to your lives. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just adorable. Sassy is looking down with happiness at you opening your heart to another dog.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Sassy would be so happy for both you and Sadie. She is a cutie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts